[Genting Highlands,Malaysia] Where to go for a quick trip near KL?

Happy Monday!
I hope you have a great one today because of its public holiday in Malaysia. For Muslim friends/readers, Selamat Hari Raya Haji. I hope everyone has a great Monday no matter what you doing. This public holiday, me and my friend, Marina went to somewhere out of the city. It's Strawberry Farm Genting Highlands. You can find info here.


Entrance fees:
 RM8/person * I'm not sure about the kids, I didn't ask.
How to get there?
From Kuala Lumpur, take the Karak Highway which is accessed from the end of the MRR2 Freeway in Ampang/Gombak.
Drive times takes about an hour.
The Karak Highway will charges a toll rate( approx.RM5)

This farm is a perfect place for quick gateway without spending too much money. Along the way, you can see the beautiful view, you can breath fresh air and just forget whatever happen in your life. Thank you, my friend, for accompany and drive us over here. I really need fresh air now. I feel stuck with everything.
We kick off the day with a coffee latte and tea for my friend.You know what, I feel this gas station "coffee corner" is cool!
 And, I'm excited to say, the highway is empty today and its feel amazing!!
When we arrived there, we can't wait anymore for taking photos especially me(obviously).
Of course, I will take this opportunity to shoot my outfit photos. I stopped doing this now due to nobody helps me taking my photos, so sad!

 Do you believe in love?
I believe in love but some people make me don't believe love exists.
  You maybe wonder, where's the strawberry farm? This is a garden,right?
Actually, the Strawberry farm has few part of attractions. The two of them are:
1) Strawberry farm( you can pick strawberry here)
2) Lavender garden ( Take a photos with flowers here)


To be honest, I feel sappy lately. Sappy mean, I'm sad and happy.
I'm sad because my best friend will move to Sarawak this end of a month, it's sudden news and I can't take it very well but I'm trying my very best to take it very well. I'm happy for her because finally the time has come for her and she will be live with her family, I'm happy for her.
 Okay, let's go to the strawberry farm(Nah!), just for posing only because its too expensive(800gm/RM10)
 At least I touch the fresh strawberry in my life.
 I even borrow the hat from the gardener..haha
 Of course posing with #keriitletotravelpose
 No matter where I'm going, I will always remember I'm "kampung" girl. I'm not trying to change but slowly I am one.








 We stopped on the roadside when I saw this view. It's feel amazing and beautiful too.
 Amazing!
 Feel scared too as so many car passing by.. but I don't really care as long as I can take a photo here.


Thank you for visit and read my blog.
See you next time.

Love,
Paya
Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)