KERIITLETOOOTD: Called me AYA

Hi there~
This month I think I'm less creative with my outfits as I'm trying my best to own less. I'm trying to sell everything that I don't even know I owned it and if nobody buy it, I will put it to charity. Its hard to let go whatever that matter to you but what can I do, I need to less stuff and owned what I really wear and need. To be honest, I'm not from wealthy family, I am from rural area ( we called it kampung girl in Malaysia) and I guess I've culture shock in KL for quite long time, so I just shopping and shopping mindlessly. I'm happy when see pretty clothes but to have eternal happy life, that's not the way!
Despite anything, I'm so happy to be on the frame again.





My tiny cousin over there!

Thanks for visit and read my blog.

Outfits:
Shirt : Uniqlo
Pant: Giordano
Shoes: Bata
Bag: Alon Delon
Necklace: Forever21
Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)