#keriitletoOOTD: Is it too late now?


Happy Wednesday!
I feel like the day went super fast lately. Can you believe its 2 month before my birthday!! and 3 months before Christmas. I'm excited when think of that but when I look back at my 2016 goals,I started to think "Is it too late to go toward that goal now?" and one of my goal this year is lose weight and eat healthy!! And, obviously.. you can see I can't achieve that goal because I'm gaining so much weight and keep abused my body by eating unhealthy food. 
So, I'm thinking, is it too late now?


Trying my very best to look slimmer.

All my pant is soo tight now..haha

My face also getting rounder..haha

I'm not complaining about my body now but I feel tired with this type of body now.



So, it's time to change now.
I will start slowly by avoid eating processed foods, less carbohidrate, drink more water and go exercise every Sunday evening, no excuse!
I wil stay my journey using hashtag #keriitletofitness.

If you have any tips or advice, you can share with me, I love to hear from you.

Love,
Paya


Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)