#keriitletoOOTD: Go for it!

Happy Sunday!
After so long,here is my #keriitletoOOTD2017.
This is my happiest moment in my life every time!
If the thing makes you happy, go for it. No delayed! I mean it! Time go so fast, you know and in no time, you'll leave behind by the thing that you want to do and never do.



If it good thing, do it fast and never delayed it.
If you feel like you want to go travel, go for it! You may don't have money, you can work for it and make it come true.
If you feel like wanna settle down, do it! It's your choice and do the best you can.
If you feel like wondering around and never settle down, just like me, do it! Enjoy it and never take anything for granted.
No matter what you wanted in this life, you can get it if you go for it!
Even God said ;
"Yes,whoever continues to ask will receive.Whoever continues to look will find.And whoever continues to knock will have the door opened for them. " - Matthew 7:8
So,whatever it is, GO FOR IT!














Thanks for visit and read my blog.
I will try my best to always update and write something amazing this year.

Love,
Paya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)