#keriitletoOOTD: Mustard or yellow?


Hello there!
Suprised! suprised!
After so long, finally the OOTD posted on my blog. To be honest, I don't feel great whenever I try to do my usual #keriitletoOOTD because I feel fat and my style is boring.Also, I don't feel like bother my friends to help me to take my outfit photos anymore, I feel bad for them.
But, 
I'm thankful there's one lucky guy willing to help me to take my outfit photos last week,yayyy!!
It's mean a lot for me. I'm beginner in photography so mostly I will be behind the scenes but when I'm on the photos, I always feel excited!

Lately, I was obsessed with this tone.. its look like mustard or yellow.But, you know what, I was hate yellow so much before, I don't like it at all.But, now I kind of like it..hehe
And, I'm forever proud Kenyah girls. I love crying this traditional handbag for Kenyah.
Enjoy!





Thank you for visit.

Love,
Aya
Malaysia

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)