[Life Tips] Try to make it(TTMI) girl


It's a public holiday and I choose (strongly!) to stay at home and work on my passion. I have hectic schedule these past 4 months(what?!! four months already were gone!!). I'm juggling to make it really HAPPEN! I'm TTMI girl. I created this term on my own.

I juggling my passion, my career and my personal life.It's really hectic but that's an amazing life experience for me. I always have something to do, sometimes I don't have enough sleep because I'm TTMI girl. I don't encouraged that but when the passion is driving you crazy then you can't stop it. To be honest, I can't see what's ahead me, but I always have hope that I can make it some day. One of the thing that I try to make it now is my photography passion. I love taking people photos. It's an amazing experience and it's make me happy too.



It's a wrap!

Also, I got to experience about making video in the church's studio last month. Which is amazing!!!!






You can watch the video below:

I'm thankful for the chances that I have for this moment.
If you TTMI girl like me, don't give up and go for it!

Love,
Aya


What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)