My first time went to Stadium Bukit Jalil | SEA Games Opening Ceremony KL2017

Yesterday was a wonderful day as I have an opportunity to see the SEA Games Opening Ceremony in our biggest stadium. Yay! Thank you, SONY for the opportunity and oh yea, this is my first ever won the lucky draw in my entire life. I can't believe I never went to Stadium Bukit Jalil before..hahaha, I been lived in Selangor and KL for many years but never make time to go here. Instead, I went to one stadium in London last time..hahaha. Since it's my first time so I will share my opinion and of course all the photos from yesterday event.
Without further due, let's check it out.


Oh yes, my outfit yesterday. It's such a long time so I closed my eyes, I'm overly excited!

Here is the view yesterday, it's so crowded.















































Thank you Marina Unnie for accompany me for this special event.

Love,
Aya



What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)