#keriitletoHome: Pray about everything.fear nothing


Happy Monday~
How are you? or how's your weekend? I hope you have a blessed and wonderful weekend. As for me, my last weekend is one of the overwhelming weekend in my life. I still can't believe what just happen.But, what I can say is,
God is good, all the time.
God always make His promise on time.
Finally the biggest dream ever has come true. 



I finally get my first house
Thank you,Lord Jesus for make this happen.
I still can't believe it but this what happened now. 5 years ago, when I started working, this is such a wildest dream for me but I dare to put it as one of my before 30 years old milestones. I still can't believe this. Thank you God, thank you for make this happen just like what you want in my life. I know this will be unpredictable journey but I want and I choose to go ahead and pray about everything and fear nothing.
Don't worry about anything, but pray and ask God for everything you need, always giving thanks for what you have. Phillipians 4:6
I want to choose to trust God completely as I never did before.

I've read somewhere, how you know you make a good decision in your life?
It's make you closer to God and make you wanna trust in God more than ever before.
This what exactly happen to me now. This is one of the biggest commitment I ever had in my life and I don't know what will happen in future but I want to completely trust in God as without Him, I am no strength, no capabilities to go through this on my own.I believe in God, I can do anything.
Christ is the one who gives me the strength I need to do whatever I must do. Phillipians 4:13
Also, I'm thankful surrounding with good friends that open my eyes and share their knowledge with me. Thank you, friends ( whoever you are).
I'm really a big girl now. 
No longer mama's girl( but I still the same no matter what).I do feel a little bit sad as my mama and my dad is not here to witnessed this moment in my life. They're one of the reason that I'm able to do this.This really the sign I am a big big girl already (oh gosh!) but that's the fact now, so no denial anymore.Yes, I am a big girl now.
I'm thankful for this moment has come to my life. I'm overwhelmed and keep give faith in God forever and always.
For now, here is our first photo at our house area.



Also, this little man is don't want to get exluded from the photos...haha.





Before I end the post, I really want to let you guys know that I'm not posting this post for boast or show off but I shared it because I want you guys to know that, no dream is too big to dream of if you dream it with God. God will make a way. No matter what your dream ( I hope it's a big one), don't forget to let God knows what you want, He is the one that create you so He care about whatever you want to do in your life.
What's your big dream? do you dare to go for it? if not, why?

Thank you God,
God is good all the time.

Love,
Aya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)