#keriitletoHome: Something new for me


This 2018, I have a new journey.
It's been 1 week since I got the house key.
I've visited it twice now. I still feel nervous like crazy but at the same time, I feel a lot stronger.
At the end of this week, I feel stressed out. I've hectic work life, my photo editing dateline is approaching also I do the budgeting and plan what to buy first and do first for the new house along with my partner, which I thought easier before. But, oh God, I don't know this will be such a crazy journey.
This is my first post related to my new house and I don't know what to say. For now, I just share what I feel at this moment.




For this moment, I didn't do anything yet as I don't really know where to start. But, maybe we will start with supply the electricity first in the house.It such a challenging for me. I am engineering student but I'm afraid of current and I forget how to do the wiring.
All I can say is it's been challenging journey so far.
Feeling I'm real ADULT now, yes I am. I am 30 years old this year ( not official yet lah).
We went to IKEA last time to survey what we want and since we both love IKEA so a lot of things that catch our eyes but need to learn how to compare the price and then buy it. No more see it, like it and buy it. My sister said "please act like a Mak Mak already"...hahaha. Yes, I'm trying.
Oh God, I don't realize I have come to this stage of life.
It's not I'm complaining but I just can't believe it.It's very new for me. I thought I am an independent girl but I'm not really actually. A lot of things that I don't know and now, I need to learn.
Different kind of life stage...
.
.
.
.
.
I can't sleep now. So, I will keep writing and editing.

Love,
Aya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)