Robson&Norisah Wedding Day- Bintulu Wedding Photography


Happy Sunday~
Finally, I've some time to share the last my #keriitletophotography assignment end of last year.It's so amazing to be part of the big day of my clients.Each clients has different kind of wedding and of course the place is different.This time, I got to experience work with the professional photographer and just wow! I've learned some tips and I can't wait for improvement for next #keriitletophotography.To my lovely client, Lian and Echa, thank you for let me treasure the moment and I will share the photo very soon.Thank you for patience.
For now, here is some photos.










































What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)