List of Bible verse for your wedding day

Hi there~
It's been awhile since my last post here.
I've been so caught up with my busy life schedule.
But, today I want to share with you guy list of Bible verse that you can use during your wedding day or even become the foundation of your marriage. If you find something that close to your heart, please read the Bible ya.




'Most important of all, love each other deeply, because love makes you willing to forgive many sins. ‘
1 Peter 4:8



'I say this because I know the plans that I have for you.” This message is from the Lord. “I have good plans for you. I don’t plan to hurt you. I plan to give you hope and a good future. '
Jeremiah 29:11

'Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous, it does not brag, and it is not proud. Love is not rude, it is not selfish, and it cannot be made angry easily. Love does not remember wrongs done against it. '
1 Corinthians 13:4-5

Love each other in a way that makes you feel close like brothers and sisters. And give each other more honor than you give yourself. Romans 12:10

'Dear friends, we should love each other, because love comes from God. Everyone who loves has become God’s child. And so everyone who loves knows God. '
1 John 4:7

'So these three things continue: faith, hope, and love. And the greatest of these is love. '
1 Corinthians 13:13

'My dear brothers and sisters, always be more willing to listen than to speak. Keep control of your anger. '
James 1:19

'An enemy might be able to defeat one person, but two people can stand back-to-back to defend each other. And three people are even stronger. They are like a rope that has three parts wrapped together—it is very hard to break. '
Ecclesiastes 4:12


'So they are no longer two, but one. God has joined them together, so no one should separate them.” '
Matthew 19:6

'Do everything in love. '
1 Corinthians 16:14

'My children, our love should not be only words and talk. No, our love must be real. We must show our love by the things we do. '
1 John 3:18

'Don’t be angry with each other, but forgive each other. If you feel someone has wronged you, forgive them. Forgive others because the Lord forgave you. Together with these things, the most important part of your new life is to love each other. Love is what holds everything together in perfect unity. '
Colossians 3:13-14


'Most important of all, love each other deeply, because love makes you willing to forgive many sins. '
1 Peter 4:8

'Don’t worry about anything, but pray and ask God for everything you need, always giving thanks for what you have. '
Philippians 4:6


Thank you for visit my blog and see you again.

Love,
Aya



What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)