#keriitletoOOTD: Dari kamu saja bah


Hi there~
Before the next outfit coming, here is my last Sunday outfit and I want to share my story this week story. As a working women, I'm busy as per usual, that's life. But, I'm thankful I'm busy and I love being busy with work. And, the highlight of this week is I went to training. The training that refreshed me again. I went to many trainings lately and I'm feel good about that because I need trainings and I want to learn a new thing nowadays. I've been in this position for so long. I need to keep update my old knowledge.And, the title also quite different today, Dari kamu saja bah. My boyfriend always said this to me when I'm in the between of choices in this life. I love this word because that's mean I can make my own decisions and not depends on him to make one for me.
In English, everything is from you. You choose.
The location of my outfit shooting also different this time, behind me is TRX building.


Don't wait for the right time, right people and right place. 
Do it now and you do it.


Everything in this world is you can choose.
Choose wisely.


It's not hard life but how you respond to anything happen in your life.
Respond the life challenge with open mind, kind heart and create value to you and others surround you.
Start with you.


If you want to change the world, nation, your kampung, your family,
change you for a better.









So, what's the point of all this?What's the point of me doing this?What value I create from #keriitletoOOTD?
Let me share my answer about this.
I don't want to be just exist in this world or internet world.
I want to make the most of my life by doing what I love, I do it not for anybody but for me. People will never understand but this will make me close to my dreams.
The value I created here is go after your dream, now. Yes, NOW!!
Remember, what you do today is what you in future.
Dream big, go after it everyday.

Love,
Aya


What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)