If not now, then when? If not you, then who?


Hye!
If not now, then when? If not you, then who?
When I do this outfit shooting, I think people looked at me in weird way. The girls with tripod and posing, like a mad women, I guess haha. 
But, I don't want to take it that way. I think in the positive way. I want to work toward my dream and I don't really care what people think of me.I don't really want to wait for the right time as well. I want to do it now. And, I don't want to wait for anybody.
So, whatever your dreams, go for it NOW and YOU DO IT!!!



Okay, now let's talk about my outfit today.
I guess this is crazy because I wore dress and pant...haha. Don't you think it's weird? But, I love it.I feel really comfortable and feel confident about my fashion sense...haha.
For me, I wore what I really want and what's make me feel comfortable. My boyfriend don't really like it...hahahaaa but thanks Dear for saying what's in your mind, I appreciate it.
Also, this weekend I learned something so valuable!
Don't ever ever going out from the house like a MAD women!
Why? because you know what? I went to services our car and I accidentally met my interviewer last time...buahahahaa.. I feel so FUNNY and OH MY!!! But, it doesn't matter lah.. he doesn't even remember me...hahaha




Before I end the post, remember Do it now! You do it! No other!

Love,
Aya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)