Highs and lows


Highs and lows
Lord, you're with me either way it goes
Should I rise or should I fall
Even  so, Lord Your mercy is an even flow
You're too good to let me go

This is few part of new song from Hillsong Y&F, |||, Highs and lows.
You can search this song on Spotify and other platforms.
When I first listened to this song, I feel like it's speak what's my heart for this moment.
Life been so hard lately...


A lot of hard decisions to make,
A lot of challenges to face...
A lot of choices to choose in front of me...
A lot of consequences of my bad decisions before come hit me.
I'm struggle with myself,
I guess middle age crisis??
I questioned myself a lot. I doubt myself a lot too.
I feel like I'm in my lowest for this time.
BUT
I never forget the time that God put me in the highest time, the best time of my life. The time when I travelled a lot, can buy anything I want without even thinking(it's not good actually but this what happened).
Despite all these, I know He will be with me in highs and lows time. Whatever the situations, I know God will be always there.
It's sound ridiculous now but I want to keep believe that.I can't see anything in front of me, the problems seems not solve, the plans seems not working and whatever plan blah blah.
I want to keep believe, God with me.
Everything will be okay, 
everything will be fine.

J
U
S
T

DON'T GIVE UP!

Love,
Aya

Photo credit : www.unsplash.com

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)