House Update: My dream home

Curtains detail


Hai!
Happy Weekend.
As you read this, you already enjoy your weekend. I never share about my dream home on my blog before so I thought maybe it's time for me to share my dream home. I'm thankful I can buy my own home , it's never a easy journey but I know it will be worth it. Now, it's time to reveal what I want to do in the house.
So, here you go.


My home concept will be minimalism and chic.The color scheme will be natural color like white, grey and everything soft and pastel.
I don't want too much thing in the house.I don't like all those bulky perabot. 
Why?
I am not very organise lady.So, to avoid make it obvious, put less stuff in the house. Only the necessary and important stuffs.Also, it's not good for my wallet too...haha. Just buy what necessary.
For future point of view, I want my kids freely running in the house.I don't want them to feel like they are on box but it's space where they can run, enjoy and feel loved.
It's hard to imagine how it look like so I share every corner of the room with photos.I copied out my inspiration from my Pinterest to share it with you guys.

#Living room

Minimal and chique home - via Coco Lapine Design



#Kitchen
Epic 101 Kitchen Bar Design Ideas https://decoratio.co/2017/05/101-kitchen-bar-design-ideas/ The very first issue is to look at how a lot of people will use the kitchen table on a normal basis.

A konyha a lakásnak az a színtere, ahol az esztétikumon túl mégiscsak a praktikumé a főszerep. Számos konyhai eszköz és gép számára kell helyet találni, úgy, hogy maradjon elég felület az előkészületekhez is. Amikor valaki nagy konyhával rendelkezik, akkor ez nem gond, viszont, ha csak kis konyha fé

#Bedroom
22 Examples Of Minimal Interior Design #35 | UltraLinx

♡ follow @devin.nyc on instagram ♡

Vestidor lowcost. IKEA. #vestidor #lowcost #ikea

13 Ways to Rethink the Foot of Your Bed — From the Archives: Greatest Hits

#Other rooms
STYLECASTER | Tiny Bedrooms | Coco Lapine Design

Sсаndіnаvіаn dеѕіgnѕ are nоt limited but thеrе is ѕоmе unіԛuеnеѕѕ реrсulіаr only tо thе Sсаndі

#Bathrooms
Minimal Interior Design Inspiration #65 - UltraLinx More

#My home office
The desk is too "IKEA/Mainstream-Style", but I love the chair, especially the color, and, of course, the iMac on a cleared desk

Inside Han Starnes’s Dreamily Minimalist Nashville Studio | Of a Kind

home studio... Some day.

#Balcony
41 Cozy Apartment Balcony Decorating Ideas on A Budget



My special wall


It's easy to wish and imagine what we want but to really need hard work and sacrifice to make it come true. Now, mine is just a beginning and I have complained a lot already.But, I want to continue to go on in this journey despite its so hard.
Wish me luck.

I love dreaming. Closing my eyes and feeling myself achieving my goals. But it doesn't stop there.... To reach those goals there has to be a massive amount of focus in execution. Lots of action in the right direction. Photo credit: @courtney_shields ... Share your entrepreneurial moments using #theheartofentrepreneurship to be featured ... #theheartofentrepreneurship #businessgrowth #liveauthentic #smallbusiness #australianbusiness #businesschicks #business #lifeandlove #businesswoman #entre...

Finally, 
DON'T DREAM IT,DO IT.

Love,
Aya



What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)