I miss home so badly (Sarawak)


Today I missed home like crazy.
I missed home and my family, it's make me feel sick. When this time has come, I always questioned my decision to be stayed in the city. Yes, I have everything I ever wanted now, I have my own house, my own car, I have a good job, and I have great people surrounding me, I am forever thankful for all that. But, this time I miss home like crazy. I miss my mum, my dad, my sisters, my brother, my nephews and niece.I have been missing out many things in my family life lately. I missed the KEBANA festival, I missed my family gathering, my parent's birthday and so on.
But, I choose this so I will go through it. 
To make me feel a little bit better, here I list out why I missed home so bad.




This is where my heart is.
I always being kampong girl no matter where I go. I never forget where and my origin. I still remember those day, the days playing at sungai, lived without TV and have a direct communication with everyone else. I still remember the days I wished I will move and lived in the city for a better life.And, now I got it, it's come true and I still missed the old way of life. I guess I take it for granted now.

My family
I can have everything here but my family is not here, it's not make me happy at all. Now I get it, money can't buy happiness, yes it can buy your house key but if the house not fill with your family, its feel useless.For now, I take it in positive way. This is my time for me time. It's time for me to learn again to be on my own.


The morning fresh air
I rarely wake up early when I'm home...hehe but I love the morning fresh air.

The star
During the night, I love to stared at the skies outside my family home and see how beautiful is the skies. I feel amazing. This is the best thing in my village. You can see the stars.

My mum presence
I love my mum more than I ever did.
I miss my mum so badly nowadays. I always dreamed about her. I don't know why. God please take care of my mum and my dad.

The food
Of course not to forget this. Food always my comfort whenever I am home. I love the traditional food like anye, selukung, tung ubi and more. Nothing more can make me happy than eat all those food. Especially if my family make/cook it then everything is good.

Whenever I miss home, I visited my old post about Sarawak and it's make me a little bit better. That's why I love to do blogging. I can revisited my post anytime I want and I feel great about it. I make a good memories on earth and I will never forget all good and bad memories.
So, check out the Sarawak tab for my Sarawak memories.

One day, I definitely settle down in my hometown. For now, I planned to settle down with my boyfriend at his hometown as I followed the culture, the wife will follow their husband. If it's not go as planned, I will always choose my hometown to settle down.

No matter where you go, don't forget where you come from.
Always be humble and kind.

Love,
Aya



What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)