What's New on keriitleto.com website?


Hello there~
Happy Holiday and Selamat Hari Raya 2018!
Since I have 1 week holiday so I will be working on my business and blog.This time, I will introduce something new on my website.
Without further due, let's check it out.



This time, I expand my website to more segment like;

  • Cooking ( Kenyah Badeng Recipe) - I will share any Kenyah Badeng recipe that I know like how to make Lia Akaw, Tung Ubi and etc. Also, my journey on cooking lessons too.I love to cook now, really learn how to do this.


  • Beauty review - I will share my review on any beauty product that I use or buy. I'm not an avid fan of beauty products but I share what's good and my recommendations.

  • Place review - I will share anything about place that I visited before and newly visit place.Plus, place that you can visit when you come to Semenanjung from Sabah/Sarawak.


  • Keriitleto Store - You can directly see and shop at my store on my website now.



Other topic like life tips, OOTD and photography still remain on the website. Don't worry!
I hope by newly add topics, my website become useful and fun to visit.

If you have any suggestions on improvement on keriitleto.com, you can contact me via comment below or email me @ paya.keriitleto@gmail.com.

Love Love,
Aya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)