Each moment is counted


I love to take our photos for the sake of memories.
Before anything, I want to apologise for make this guy make appearance more now. He is part of my life so he always have a space on this blog too. Sorry for overloaded you guys with our photos.
I love to take our photos, no matter how bad is the quality or how silly we look, I just love to keep it and remember each moments.Sometimes my boyfriend don't really love it but I just take photos no matter what. The day will gone so I should "freeze" the moment just like keriitleto photography tagline " Let me freeze your most treasure memories". For me, each moments is counted. We don't know what will happen in future or tomorrow so while we still have a chance, take photos each day and keep it.












Thanks for visiting my blog.

Best regards,
Aya


What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)