[Review] Delicious Arab food in Putrajaya



Happy Sunday!
Just want to share/review about Arab food. I don't really love Arab food before because its never suit my taste bud but when one of my colleagues transfer back to Japan and we do his farewell dinner in Arab restaurant, oh my! Am I missing out? hahaha. The food is the BOOOMM! I love it! 
It's not just once I went here but now, already twice. And, still love it.
Click continue for the restaurant and recommended menu.



Restaurant name: Balqis Restaurant, Jalan P8e2/10, Presint 8, 62250 Putrajaya, Wilayah Persekutuan Putrajaya.


Recommended menu:
1) Mandhi lamb - RM65 for 1/2KG

2) Pizza Beef

3) Chicken Kebab

You guys should try this 3 menu, its delicious.
I already planning to go for another visit next next time and bring more friends...hehe
For Balqis restaurant ( in case they read this post), your foods make me fall in love with Arabian food.Good job!

My love towards food is never ending. I always wanted to die but just can't stop eating food....hahaa.
That's it for now, I will share/review about another restaurant in future.

Love,
Aya


What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)