Each day


Hi there!
There's so many thing I anticipate this month.
It's August 2018 already!?? In 4 months, 2018 will leave us and waaa...times flies so fast.
Talk about thing I most anticipate this month...jeng jeng jeng.



It's my private event. I will not going to share it until it's really happen.
Each day feel crazy now but I know God will make a way.
Second is I will finish my laptop payment that going to finish next month, I just can't wait for that moment. Finally the laptop is really MINE!This is sweet mistake I ever make in my life. I'm not using critical thinking when I bought this laptop, that's why I called it badboy but it's okay, I learned. No more sweet mistake now.
And, here I share my Sunday outfit.As per usual, I feel awkward whenever my boyfriend took the photos. I feel so shy to pose so this silly pose will come out.









Basically, I just repeat all my outfit and wearing my boyfriend's denim jacket because it's cool.We went to watch Mission Impossible and it's really good! I love the view in the movie, super! Especially the mountains and skies...marvellous!!
If you didn't watch it yet, watch it now!

Love,
Aya


What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)