Chriszen Love Matte liqiud lipstick +collagen review


It's almost 12am but I feel productive today.
So, here is one post from me. It's about something that #keriitleto ( girls) really love the most. It's beauty product. I'm going to share my review on Chriszen Love Matte liqiud lipstick +collagen. This is my first time trying local brand lipstick. I currently tried out the foundation of this brand. I want to support local beauty product. So, let's do this.

Here is my review:
[Good part]
1. I really love the color, it's called Natural love.
2. I love it's stay for long on my lips.
3. I love the packaging, simple yet beautiful.
[Bad part]
1. It's feel 'melikit', I don't really love the feeling.
2. It's feel dry after sometimes.






What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)