Don't just wish but just do it!



I love seeing and listening to people that speak well in front of many people. I love watching TED talks, I love seeing preachers speak on Instagram or YouTube and I am so jealous to see my friends able to talk smoothly in front of people.
I secretly( not a secret anymore, I tell you guys here), I want to speak like that in front of people. I love to share story, experiences and encourage people. But, due to my shyness or bad at public speaking, I can't do that very well. To be honest, I really love to talk and share a good word with friends. But, when I need to be in front of people, I just don't get it! I feel so nervous.
Yesterday I had an opportunity to speak during our Youth Ministry gathering. I feel confident at first but as per usual, I feel so nervous, I don't know why! I feel so nervous until I forgot what the words or I don't have smooth sharing. Always have a pause, arrr, errr...haha.
Public speaking is one of something that I try to improve. I know I am very bad at this so I need to do something. One of it talks a lot like this in future.




So, that's all for this post.
If you're good at public speaking, let me know! I need tips.

Love,
Aya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)