Wedding Preparation Update (January 2019)

Hi there!
How are you doing? I hope you have a good time after a long holiday.
It's a new month so it's time for my wedding preparation update. It's getting there now. To be honest, this is no kidding process but I would like to take it easy and I don't want to feel really stress about it. I want to enjoy the moment and process.
So, here is the first time I reveal my wedding preparation on my blog.
I hope this will be useful for anybody out there.


I started my preparation step by steps.
1. I make a Pinterest board (Save money and world-less print)
You can go to www.pinterest.com and get many ideas from there.

2. Make one file for the wedding
This file contents of all my wedding plan, budget and inspirations.
Here is the content of the wedding file:
- Wedding preparation time
- Annual leave Plan
- Wedding program
- Reception program
- Photoshoot plan
- Expenses
- Inspiration 'board'

I shared my Wedding preparation video on my YouTube channel. Please check here.

Don't forget to subscribe to my channel because I will keep updated on my wedding here.
My video editing is really bad, I don't do editing actually haha because I don't have time for that yet...I hope this will useful for you guys.
I'm sorry I can't share full preparation with you guys because I would like to keep it under wrap and reveal it when it's really ready! Please looking forward to it...haha.

Lastly, please do bring us in your prayers. This journey is not an easy one and it's lifetime choice so please pray for us.

If you want me to share the wedding preparation template, you can comment below or if you have any tips regarding wedding planning, please do let me know.

Love,
Aya



What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)