Wardãh skincare review

Hi there~
You remember my last post regarding my new try on products. 
You can find here.
I really wanted to try new skincare as the current I'm using is quite expensive and high maintenance even though my skin is super good using it. 
To save my money, I try other skincare products.
So, I thought maybe my skin will be okay. The problems is I don't know what products to try since I there's many out there. I met my cousin at her house that day and I found she got new skincare product and it's Wardãh! She said its not bad and quite good also most importantly, it's not expensive.
Then, I bought a Wardãh skincare. I really hope it's work on my skin.
BUT, after few days using it, my skin feel 'hot' after use it. I knew it already, it's not suitable for my skin.







So, my final verdict are I CAN'T USE THESE PRODUCTS!!
In case you interested to try these, you can comment below.

Love,
Aya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)