Update of KERIITLETO PHOTOGRAPHY


Hi there~
It's been such a long time since my last update regarding KERIITLETO PHOTOGRAPHY my baby love.
Some of you may be curious about what happens to KERIITLETO PHOTOGRAPHY?
I've been disappearing or stop doing photography since late of last year. I'm not stopping doing what I love.
Before that, thank you so much for keep interested in my passion. I totally appreciate your love toward my creative work.
I never stop doing photography but I take a break because of the wedding preparation and my camera is broken and it's hard to replace with the new one now as my financial focus is different. I will never forget my passion and things make me happy so I really hope I can resume back to do my passion after my wedding.
So, if you still interested to hire me for your photo shoot or event after September 2019, you can contact me via WhatsApp ( Aya - +60192872023) or Instagram ( @keriitleto.photography/@keriitleto)

If you want to check out the services and the price, you can check below.
Note : Please note that, this price is not include the travel fee and accomodations. It's depends on your wedding location. 

Service 1 : Wedding Day ( at church only)
Price : RM850
Deposit : 50% ( RM425)
What you'll get?
- Unlimited photos
- Professional editing photos
- 1 USB of photos

Service 2 : Wedding Day (Church + Reception)
Price: RM1000
Deposit : 50% ( RM500)
What you'll get?
- Unlimited photos
- Professional editing photos
- 2 USBs/15GB Google Drive FREE

Service 3 : Wedding preparation ( 1 day before wedding) + wedding day ( church+ reception)
Price : RM2500
Deposit : RM1,250 (Negotiable)
What you'll get?
- Unlimited photos
- Professional editing photos
- 2 USBs/15GB Google Drive FREE
- A album ( worth RM200)
- After wedding photoshoot

Service 4: Family/Convocation/Engagement/Birthday
Price : RM350
What you'll get?
- Unlimited photos
- Professional editing photos
- 1 USB
- 15GB Google Drive FREE


Here are my Keriitleto Photography Social Media, please click to check my portfolio.
Instagram : @keriitleto.photography 
Website : http://www.keriitleto.com ( Click on Photography)

Thank you so much for keep your interest in Keriitleto Photography.

Love,
Aya


What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)