Work from home #Day1 | I eat properly! haha

Hi everyone!
Today is my first day working from home (WFH). 
It's a different kind of experience. So, I think I want to keep the record my experience on work from home these 2 weeks on my blog ( I will dedicated 1hour to write and share here).
So, here is my #day1.
In the morning, I wake up as per usual as I need to send my husband to the nearby MRT station. After that, I come home and attending a meeting with my boss and colleagues, it's quite long. And, I'm not mandi yet...haha. But, no one knows ( now everyone know...haha).
After the first meeting of the day, I have another meeting with our colleagues abroad. I can't mention details about my work as it's confidential. 
After these meetings, I called my sister to asked for her news. She also stays at home.
One thing I'm very proud today is I eat proper meal and on time! I mean, I ate my breakfast, lunch, tea time and dinner. Usually, at the office, I sometimes eat late due to busyness and don't want to be crowded.
So, here what I ate today and cooked by me. So proud!!


My menu are,
- Rice
- Kerang rebus
- Cili kicap ( cecah kerang)
- Timun
- Bayam





For dinner, I cooked again and my husband ate with me!
Here are the menu,
- Rice
- Kerang masak lemak
- Sayur hijau



Everything is so yummy!
I hope during this time, I will become an expert on cooking, hopefully!
Also, I want to experience this work from home so bad before and now I got it, I will do my best.
I hope you have a nice day today.
Stay at home and make yourself busy at home.
You can do it!

Love,
Aya





What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)