Cara memasak Nasi goreng pucuk ubi ( Borneo food viral)


Another favourite of mine!
Just a little twist, nasi goreng pucuk ubi. This recipe became viral at Sarawak and since I lived at Semenanjung so I can't go visit the restraurant. So, I make it myself.

Bahan-bahan dan cara-cara memasak pucuk ubi goreng, boleh check sini.
Untuk nasi goreng pucuk ubi, 
selepas mengoreng pucuk daun ubi, 
Step 1 : Letakkan nasi 
Step 2 : Gaulkan sampai sebati
SIAP!!

 I really like "amau" my pucuk ubi goreng and rice, letakkan sikit telesik babui...arghhhh sedappppnyaaa.
I have one story about this nasi goreng pucuk ubi.
Semasa sekolah menengah di SMK Belaga, selepas balik dari gereja, selalunya akan membeli nasi goreng pucuk ubi dan ice cream kacang hijau. That memories is the best memories I ever had in my life.

No matter where you go, the food that I ate during my childhood always comfort me. Whenever I miss my mum, my dad and siblings, I will cook myself Kenyah/Borneo food, the food that I used to eat every day.

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)