My hospital bag preparation | Guidelines for new mum

Happy Friday!
Today, I want to share my hospital bag preparation. I do my preparation based on my reading from various websites and asked my sister.
You can check my video regarding my preparation as below:
or if you prefer read my blog, you can see the list of items on my hospital bag as below.
1. Maternity pad - Done
Which one is preferrable?My sister said buy the Libresse.

2. Stoking pantang - Done

3. Pakaian (t-shirt) - Done
4. Kain batik/skirt - Done

5. Disposable panties/seluar dalam pakai buang - Done
6. Towel - Done
7. Minyak panas

8. Penutup kepala
9. 1 set toiletries ( small size) - Done
10. Sweater - Done
11. Nursing bra
12. Selipar - Done

13. Makanan ( Biskut, Milo/Horlick & kurma) - Done
14. Mug - Done


15. Thermos - Done
16. Buku pink - Done
17. IC - Done
18. Photocopy of sijil kahwin - Done
19. Suami IC - Done

And, not to forget my photo with my hospital bag.





Thank you for visit my blog and bring me and my baby in your prayers.

Love,
Aya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)