First time try lactation cookies | Biskut membantu meningkatkan bekalan susu ibu



Hi there...
Finally, I can write! My baby is sleeping. He has been so clingy this week but I love it!
Without further due, today I want to share about something new for me, lactation cookies. This cookies will help boost milk supply. Since I'm breastfeeding my son, so I need to have/boost my milk supply. So, no harm to try this cookies. 
I discover about this lactation cookies on Instagram ( oversea instagram) and I checked on Shopee and its really exist so I order to try.
Just in case you're mum and you want to know more about this, you can read below.



So, here its look like.



My review so far,
yummy!! I can eat cookies ( hehehe)
I will update on whether my milk supply increase or not soon. Keep updated ya.

Love,
Aya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)