Motherhood Stories: Our hospital visit struggles


Today is just another day to visit the hospital to follow up my baby.
Last time, he admitted to the hospital for five nights and they do a lot of checkup on him so a lot to follow up with the doctor.
Thanks to God, the doctor informed our baby is okay now and my prayers, he will continue growing up healthy and happy.
Just one thing...
I struggled when visit the hospital with my baby.
He becomes so fussy and cried most of the time. I tried to be ready as much as I can. I packed everything that he might need like diapers, wet tissue, minyak cap Yuyi ( just in case) and milk. But, he still very fussy...
He will cry a lot and it's hard to calm him down.
Mama out there, do you have some advice?

Love,
Aya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Facebook (@estelle.payaroni)