5 apps yang perlu ada untuk ibubapa pertama kali

Hi there!

Zaman sekarang semuanya digital dan memerlukan apps dalam apa jua keadaan. Jadi, saya akan share beberapa apps/aplikasi yang menjadi kegemaran saya semenjak menjadi mummy.


1. Baby Centre

Pregnancy Tracker + Countdown to Baby Due Date - Apps on Google Play

Free

Google Play Download

Apple Store Download

My review:

This apps was introduced by my boss at office. She recommend me to download it right after I informed her I'm in my early pregnancy. What I love about this apps is I can track my pregnancy and post pregnancy too. So, for new parent is good to have apps that we can refer or at least got an idea what will goin on.


2. The Asian Parent

theAsianparent: Pregnancy&Baby on the App Store

Free

Google Play Download

Apple Store Download

My review:

This one same like Baby Centre apps but its more Asian, same as name. I usually open this apps whenever I feel like an Asian parent...haha

3. Glow Baby

Glow Baby: Newborn Tracker Log on the App Store

Free*

Google Play Download

Apple Store Download

My review:

Right after my baby come out, I'm looking for apps that I can track his feeding time,how many pampers changed, when did I pumping. I found this apps. Its good apps to track of your activity with baby.

4.  1SE

1 Second Everyday - Wikipedia

Free

Google Play Download

Apple Store Download

My review: 

This apps more to make memories. Usually I will take video of my son every day and this apps will keep it on each of the date. After that, end of month, you can transfer it to long video.

5. Kindle

Amazon.com: Kindle for PC [Download]: Software

Free**

Google Play Download

Apple Store Download

My review: 

I've heard of this apps for long time ago but don't dare to use it because its need to buy eBook from Amazon and I don't really know what book to buy. Now, I know what genre I would like to buy so I go for it! I can read from my phone now as I can't really touch physical book now. My hands is full.haha

Note:

* - In apps purchase

** - You need to buy book in Amazon to read the book.

I hope this sharing can help new parent and these apps will be useful for you. Just in case you're not parent yet, apps 4 & 5 is useful for you. Please try.

Love,

Aya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Facebook (@estelle.payaroni)