Happy 1Y1M

19 every month is a special date for us.

This month, its our 1 year 1 month, I don't know what to call it already, monthsary no no hahaha

For now, just say Happy 1Y1M and so on...

For this 1 year 1 month, I am so grateful to call you my husband. My partner in everything. I just can't imagine how my life without you, but I don't want to imagine without you but I always want to imagine how life with you. 

My prayer every day that we always love each other and love our family.


My favorite moment now is when my husband mandikan our son.

This is his routine since our son come back home. I don't really know how to mandikan our baby, so during my maternity leave, I will wait for him to come back ahaha but if he is so late so I will mandikan. But, I always prefer him to do it.



I love you so much my hubba.

Lovely wife,
Aya





What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)