How to design your event invitation for FREE?


Hi all,
How are you guys? I hope you doing fine.
I've been wanted to share about this since ages...haha, I did share but maybe not really details and helpful.
So, this time, I want to share details and how to create engagement/wedding/birthday invitation and the best thing, for FREE!!

[Step 1] 
Go to www.google.com and search for canva and click on canva



[Step 2] 
After click Canva and below will displayed and click on Canva

[Step 3] 
Once you click Canva on [Step 2], below will displayed.


[Step 4] 
Select Event


[Step 5] 
All event template will be displayed and you can choose whatever you want or even custom it.



How to download your design?
[Step 6] 
At the top right(as below), select the arrow down button and you can download.


[Step 7] 
Another way to download your masterpiece is click on ... and there you can Download.



I hope this helps you with your any event preparation.
This will save you time and money.

Please let me know what How to  you want to know in the comment below.

Sincerely,
Aya


What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)