Karl Sibal first Christmas


This year is our son's first Christmas.
Back in before I gave birth, we already planned that we will go back for Christmas this year and do thanksgiving party for my son at my side and my husband's side too. But, we never ever imagine this year Christmas will be like this. We can't go back to our hometown due to several reasons and the main reason is due to COVID-19 pandemic. We are stuck in Semenanjung Malaysia.
To be really honest, I feel really sad due to this. I want my son to know where he comes from and gets to know our big family at Sabah and Sarawak. But, who am I to make everything goes like I planned. I am not a God. I tried to not to feel sad and not to think too much about this because there's nothing I can do about this now. So, to make me happy, I do what I love which is take photos of my son's first Christmas. Here you go!






Just like that, the first Christmas is gone! 
I hope next year, we will able to celebrate with our family at Sabah and Sarawak.

Sincerely,
Aya




What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)