Our first Christmas as a parent

25 December 2020

It's our first Christmas as a parent. I won't say anything but Wow! I'm thankful and feel different too. 

What's the difference?

1. Need to follow our son's schedule, no more our schedule.

2. Need to prepare his milk and all his need when we go out. Bring his bag everywhere.

3. He will be sleepy at any time he wants. He just doesn't care about you...haha.

4. No more going out during the night for celebration. We had limited time to go out for celebration and no more night celebration as our baby needs to sleep.


It's really different than before.

But, we are thankful for able to celebrate Christmas healthy and happy. I am really happy because I can celebrate with my husband and my son. What really matters for me.


Love,

Aya


What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)