[Youtube] Family walk at Taman Saujana Hijau, Putrajaya

Hello there,

Before we get the positive covid-19, we usually went to park at Putrajaya. 

This time, we went to Taman Saujana Hijau. Last time we did come here but that time my son still small, cannot walk.

Now, he can walk and I am so happy to see him walking and be happy!!

Enjoy our weekly outing video.



About this park,

Name: Taman Saujana Hijau

Admission Fee: FREE

My rating : ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


If you love green view and a bit hill, you can come here. Its good place to visit with family.

For more, you can check out here --> https://www.tripadvisor.com.my/Attractions-g298305-Activities-c57-Putrajaya_Wilayah_Persekutuan.html

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)