My side biz Keriitleto.Co – Personalized gift to your loved one


It's been awhile since my last time talking about my small biz. I've been so busy with my life. I've been prioritized my family and work over my side business, KERIITLETO.CO!

So, let me re-introduce my side biz to you again.

Who we are?

We are small business that offer personalized gift to your loved one. This small business is run by one person but I love using "We" because I have my cute "assistance", my son.



Why do I start with this gift service?

I love received gift especially the personalized gift, I don't really into gift that people gave me. I feel it's wasted. I prefer people give the gift based on my personality. But, I do appreciate the gift, I will keep it.

Personalized gift will be long term enjoyment and memories.

So, I believe many people love this kind of feeling too and I find less people provide this service so that’s why I started.


How our service work?

Only 5 steps you need to follow to use our service,


Step 1

Visit our IG( @keriitleto.co) to select the type of our package.


Step 2

Inform me your selected package via DM/Whatsapp ( link in my IG bio) and inform what you want inside the package.


Step 3

We will go find the items first > I will share the price  > After you agree with price & make payment  > I will proceed to buy and prepare the package.


Step 4

We will package and send. This depends on your location.


Step 5

Your loved one will receive the personalized gift and be happy!


Our after service,

- Please inform/tag us on IG for your personalized gift has arrived/received and take photo to get 20% off for your next purchase.


Here are some photos of our package.


THINKING OF YOU PACKAGE



I LOVE YOU PACKAGE









PLEASE SUPPORT MY SIDE BIZ!!!

THANK YOUUUU




What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)