Happy Father's Day 2022

Dear sygku Maclare, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

This year is your 2nd year celebrating Father's day. We are so blessed to have you in our life.

You're a great and wonderful father.

From the beginning of my pregnancy, you always there with me. Never a day you leave me.

You tried your best to satisfied my craving as much as you can. It's PKP that time.

You even learn  during our parenting class, I am so blur and scared!

My pregnancy and motherhood journey has been wonderful because you're great husband and father.

Let's continue our team work.









At church

















































































































































































What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)