Karl Sibal's 2nd birthday celebration

No word can describe how grateful I am for being able to celebrate our son's birthday this year.

First of all, I would like to thanks God for make it happen smoothly. Also, I would like to thanks my in law ( my father in law, my mother in law, my bro in law & wife) for coming to celebrate and help for the food. I really appreciate it.

For our son's first birthday, we just do celebration virtually because of MCO and to be really honest, I do feel sad because of this. But, now we got the chance to do celebration, we just do it.

Here are some of photos.
























































































































































































What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)