Happy 2nd Birthday, my dear son!


It's a beautiful day today.
Thanks to God, my son is finally 2 years old now! God is good! 
Since our son's birthday this year fall during working day ( Friday) so we decided to celebrate his birthday on the next day (Saturday).
This time, during his birthday, we are not alone. We have my in law here, they came from Sabah to celebrate our son's birthday, I am grateful!
I'm working from home during this day so I settle my work early so I can settle my son as per usual. After take bath and breakfast, my son wanted to go play at the playground. Usually during this hour, I won't bring him or I will bring him play in the evening!
Since today is his birthday, so I kasi chance lah hehe

While my son's playing, I was thinking wow!! time really fly so fast! I feel like it's seem yesterday or few weeks ago I gave birth to my son.
Now, he is 2 years old!
I am amazed and at the same time, I am grateful!
My son growing up in front of our eyes. There's many challenges but we can go through it together and with God with us.





















After playing at playground, balik rumah main dengan first cousin dia, Saban.






Our lunch on this special day. Semua lauk kampung saja.





In the evening,our family went to Genting Highlands!
It's been so long since my last visit here. It's changed so much already! We just went to Genting Highlands Premium Outlets, just jalan-jalan and take photos.
Also, we enjoyed The Chicken Rice shop here. 

During this time, I feel that going out with toddler is so hard!
My son keep throwing tantrum















It's a very beautiful day indeed.


What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)