Working Mom Diary #23: First time bring my son to saloon


Just for a record, this is my first time bring my son to saloon to cut his hair.
Not success I can say as he move a lot during the process.
After finished at saloon, we went to family mart to buy some snacks for our Saturday evening but my son throwing tantrum big tantrum to be specific. Just like other normal parent, I don't like this but just be PATIENCE!
How I be patience?
Just keep quiet! And look at him calmly and never say a word especially harsh words.
Actually, he is sleepy huhu
























































Our simple lunch


Mencuba coffee butter-cream not really feel like buttercream


Eat super ring






Eating with daddy






What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)