Working Mom Diary #24: Let me hold the Bible | Raining Sunday


My husband and I little bit suprised with our son this Sunday morning...haha
He insisted to bring the Bible ( my Bible) to church haha, we usually didn't bring the Bible as we had our Bible on our phone, e-Bible.
My prayer to my son, jadilah anak yang selalu takut akan Tuhan dan hormat kepada semua orang yang lebih tua darinya.
I wished my son can be Malaysia Prime Minister one day! First Orang Ulu Prime Minister and leader that fear God, Jesus Christ!
This is my biggest dream for my son. It's too much but I believe we can do it!




















One photo with my love










Kiss mummy




Awwww happiest






What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)