Please support my small biz - keriitleto.co



Hello there! Happy Friday!

Just in case you don't know, I'm running my small business, perzonalized gift box.

The concept is you the one decide the items inside the box, I will prepare for you and ship to your loved one. Easy, right?


What is my small business?

I provide service to ship personalized gift to your loved one.

As I mentioned above, our concept is very easy, you the one that decide the items inside the box, I will prepare the items and ship it to your loved one after payment has confirmed.


How it's work?

First, go to our Instagram @keriitleto.co and follow the guide as below.


What's inside the box?

1. Your personalized items

2. Greeting card 

3. Thank you card 


How much?

The price of the gift box will be,

Personalized item's price + Postage

Semenanjung Malaysia Postage = RM4

Sabah & Sarawak Postage = RM8


Why you should use our service?

Easy to use and very personalized gifts for your loved one.


List of packages
Birthday package
Anniversary package
Christmas Package
Get well soon package
Mother's Day Package
Father's Day package
Thinking of you Package
Congratulations on wedding package
Congratulations on graduation package
Congratulations on being a new mother package

Note:For items inside the box, it's up to you.



Hope to get order from you soon!






What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)