My new skincare regime - COSRX


Have you heard of this brand before? COSRX? I never heard of this before until I went to Watson Drugstore and stumble upon it and research for it.
From my research, this cosmetic brand was founded in 2013. COSRX means Cosmetic +RX ( Prescription).

This cosmetic brand sound so fancy right?

Previously I tried Hada Labo brand but  after few months, I think it's quite expensive and I don't really think I can afford it for few months. Since I don't see any changes so I decided to go for other brand.

My goal is I want to have healthy and beautiful skins this year Christmas and New Year! heehe


[Cleanser]

Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser


[Essence]

Hyaluronic Acid Hydra Power Essence

Hyaluronic acid have many benefits for skin so that's why I try this.


[All in one cream]
Advanced snail 92
Formulated with 92% snail secretion filtrate (Mucin), this cream helps naturally create the appealing glow of healthy skin.




[Sun Cream]

Aloe Soothing Sun Cream SPF50+/ PA+++












What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)