Trip to see airplane at Sekinchan, Selangor



My son currently "obsessed" with airplane and  when I saw on Facebook Airplane at Sekinchan, Selangor, I told my husband let's bring our son see the airplane. He will be happy to see it and at the same time, we can visit Sekinchan.

How to go here?
We stayed in Kajang, Selangor so we just using Waze going there.
Search for " Kapal Terbang Sekinchan". You will be direct there, don't worry! While on the way there, you will see very nice view! Our son love it and not sleeping while we on the way there.

Is there any fee?
No. It's Free now. 
As the airplane not open yet. I heard this airplane will be transform to be cafe'.

What you can do here?
Of course, take photos! hehe
I love the view here and when we arrived here, the weather is not very hot, thanks God!



You can see a lot of people taking photos with airplane.

Here are our photos here. It's success as our son love it and even bought airplane toys here hahaha


















Thats it!
I will share our vlog of this trip. We have a lot of fun!

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Facebook (@estelle.payaroni)