Visiting Paddy Gallery at Sekinchan, Selangor

After we left airplane area, we planned to going back but changed our mind after we "limpas" paddy gallery! haha. While we at Sekinchan, famous for its paddy field so why not go visit Paddy gallery to see how rice has been made or process. We eating rice everyday so its good to know how its been made.
I am farmer's daughter so I know how its made but my son is different so that's why I want to bring him to see how the rice made. I know, my son just 2 years old 10 months but it will be good experience for him.

Little sharing about Paddy Gallery at Sekinchan, Selangor.

Entrance fee:
RM5 per person ( Free for kids under 95cm taller)
Opening hours: 
9.00am - 5.30pm
12.30pm - 1.45pm ( Lunch break)

What to expect at Sekinchan Paddy Gallery
Upon registration, you will receive 3 packets of rice
After that, you will bring to TV room that played video on how rice made.

Recommendation session to visit
If you want to see greeny view - Early April or Oct
If you want to see yellow view - Early May or Nov 

So,here our photos.






After watching video in Room 1, we went mini tour.















































What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)