Enjoying view at Tasik Putrajaya


I'm really enjoying Putrajaya now. I always come here when I'm single and now I'm having my son, I still love to come here.
Back then, I'm considering to buy my first house at Putrajaya but I changed my mind after I see my current house at Kajang.
I sometimes feel regret especially when its come to hospital and park. I really love outdoor and for me, its really important to always bring your kid to see the nature. For now, I can say my son is not so depend on gadget, I did give him gadget but I control the time.


When we first arrive here, this is the view. I've been here during Floria but I never come here after Floria festival is ended so a bit weird to see this place is empty.

My son really love this now...haha
Every evening he always looking forward to go outdoor.















I love this view so leta take a selfie.














































What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)