Menghibur hati di Monumen Alaf Baru, Putrajaya


Today is sad day for my in law family at Sabah.
My husband's grandfather just passed away but we are unable to going back because he is positive covid-19 so the funeral will be directly held today.
Beside the flight tickets prices is so expensive.
This is one of the disadvantages choose to live here in Semenanjung Malaysia, whenever there's emergency like this, it's so hard for us. 
To be really honest, we tried our best to create Emergency Fund but it's always an emergency every single month. Sometimes I feel like I want to give up but I need to hold on and keep doing my best!


























































What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)