My work in office life this week | Empathy


This is some of moment at work in office this week.
For my current job, I work in hybrid mode. Every week, I will go to office for 2 or 3 days, depends on the work schedule. I love this arrangement because I can meet my colleagues face to face and enjoy the office environment.
For my current job, I'm thankful I can work at nice work place, I love it!



I sempat take my photos after work while waiting for lift. My work life is challenging now but I always do my best to settle it!



There's downside of work in office. I need to face this traffic jammed. I decided to face it because I need more energy after work.


Of course, need coffee everyday to stay awake and semangat!!
Some of my colleagues during meeting.

Work life is challenging but I do my best to embrace it because one day, all this will become memories.
I hope I can create happy work life memories.

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)