Outfit Diary: Be the woman you would look up to


Finally I have time to write on my blog.
My son doesn't want to take nap as I wanted, usually he will take nap around 2pm-3pm until 6pm but he just don't want to take nap on that time and instead, he napping/sleep around 6pm, aduhaiii...
After he sleeping, I prepared dinner and while waiting for my husband to come back, I finally have time to write on my blog, yeahhhh!
During weekend, I will always busy with housework, run some life errands and spend time playing with my son but I love blogging so I always find time to update my blog hehe.

Theme for this week outfit is be the woman you would look up to Jadilah wanita yang anda akan hormati)
Being a woman is not easy. Sometimes I don't understand why some man wanted to be woman...haha, I don't judge anyone, I just don't understand.
To be really honest, sometimes I don't really love myself as a woman, I less respect myself, I sometimes look down on myself, always compare myself with other woman out there without knowing what's really happen in their life. 
I'm 30 something now and I still learn to improve myself and respect myself.
I want to learn to love myself more and NOT to look down on myself. One way to love and respect myself is dress well and feel good about myself.






On Wednesday, we went to play bowling at Sunway Pyramid!




Anddd... here is my new outfit! Arggahhhh I just love it!


















What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)